Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Holy Moly !

Well hello there people who obviously are not reading this :P

This week has been horrible... like honestly between gaining a pound to the stupid hairdresser ruining my hair btw I went to see a professional and apparently the lady completely distroyed my hair... like its nasty :P

So now I have to treat my hair 4 times a week with this conditioner so my hair will fix.. and hopefully it does or else I may just shave it and wear a wig until my hair grows back :)

Now onto other matters. 

I wont lie I've kinda been avoiding the gym this week....

It's just I feel so uncomfortable there... it honestly feels like everyone is watching and judging me when I'm in there working out...

and I know, I know its all in my head but still..

so I decided maybe I should just buy some equipment and workout at home where I'm comfortable...

THEN I saw the prices of equipment 

like honestly its just crazy how much things cost...

like to buy a good treadmill will cost your a good 2 grand...

so I guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up and go to the gym and if anyone looks at me I'm gonna kick some booty :)

Until next time folks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment